Created on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 16:15
Safety rules when visiting expedition 53
the expedition prohibits:
- voluntarily (without warning) leave the planned route;
- bringing explosives or poisons;
- уusing drugs and liquor, as well as be active on the drugs or alcohol on the territory of expedition;
- run and walk on the edge, or on the sides of the excavation, throw stones or tools and pour waste ground on the people in the exhavation;
- smoking within the excavation area (with the exception of the special smoking areas);
- take findings from the expedition without the permission of expedition;
- enter in the tents of scientific staff and administration without permission;
- approaching ten feet closer to the edge of the ramparts or residue, and leave unattended children and teenagers in the course of the route;
- throw garbage and food waste on the territory, except specially designated areas;
- come close to the power line, touch the electrical conductors, voluntarily include any electrical appliances.
In the case of you feel unwell you need to notify management of the archaeological expedition.