Log in Register

Login to your account

Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *


Adzhider (Hadjider Gadzhider etc.; Turkic - the bitter Valley) - town and port based in the Ottoman Empire. First mentioned 10/13/1758, and then in the during  1764-1765 years  as a port with warehouses of grain intended for import to Istanbul and the Crimea

During the Russo-Turkish War of 1768-1774. town was burned, by  Zaporozhye Cossacks 07.11.1770, that formed part of combat team of the Russian Army of Prince Prozorovskiy. In 1784 it was described by the French military engineer and topographer-Lafitte Clave:

"GadzhiDere is located on the left bank of the river, in front of her gulf Ackermann. It  is crossed by the stream, from which the town got its name.  They say  that it  was bigger than  Ackermann, but destroyed by Russian forces during the last war and was not restored to its previous state".

In 1791, FP de Volan wrote:

"Location  of Adzhider obviously was very appealing during its heyday"...

The ruins of what was left of the city, are about three and a half miles in circumference ... Moldovans who live in Kalaglee that is  5 miles from here, remember Adzhider as an earthly paradise, and especially praise the wine that  was made here, considering it the best in all of Moldavia and Bessarabia. Adzhider was the largest city in  the province after Ochakov and had a significant export market of wheat and livestock (mainly of sheep) in Constantinople

Adzhider always served as a drop-off point for the Turks and interract with Hadzhibey. In 1792, once again laid in ruins. Upon walking Ochakovo region (Bug-Dniester) into the Russian Empire (beginning in 1792) they built Adzhider fortress, and a place became known as Ovidiopol (January 1795).

АДЖИДЕР (Хаджидере, Гаджидер и др.; з тюрского – горькая долина) – местечко и порт, основанные в Османской империи. Впервые упоминается 13.10.1758, а потом в 1764-1765 годах как порт со складами зерна, предназначанного для импорта в Стамбул и в Крым. Во время российско-турецкой войны 1768-1774 гг. местечко было сожжено запорожскими казаками 11.07.1770 г., входившими в состав боевой группы российской армии князя Прозоровского. В 1784 году его описал французский военный инженер и топограф Лафитт-Клаве: «Гаджи-Дере расположено на левом берегу реки, в ее заливет  напротив Аккермана. Його пересекает ручей, от которого поселок получил свое имя. Рассказывают, что он был больше Аккермана, но разрушен российскими войсками во время прошедшей войны и не восстановлен до прежнего состояния». В 1791 г. Ф.П. де Волан написал: «Место расположения Аджидера очевидно было очень привлекательным во время его расцвета... Руины, что остались от этого города, имеют около трех з половиной верст в периметре... Молдоване, которые живут в Калаглее в 5 верстах отсюда, вспоминают Аджидер как земной рай и особо хвалят вино, которое тут делали, считая его лучшиим во всей Молдавии и Бессарабии. Аджидер был наибольшим городом этой провинции после Очакова и имел значительный рынок вивоза пшеницы и скота (преимущественно баранов) в Константинополь… Аджидер всегда служил туркам пунктом для высадки и свзки с Хаджибеем». В 1792 г. снова лежал в руинах. Посля входжения Очаковской области (Буго-Днестровского междуречья) в состав Российской империи (нач. 1792 г.) тут возвели Аджидерскую крепость, а местечко получило название Овидиополь (январь 1795 г.).

vk facebook tw tube rss google1111 odniklassniki

Внимание!!! Файл sape.php не обнаружен. Проверьте правильность установки кода Sape.




Visit to Fortress in Odessa | Travel to Odessa | Weekend in Adzhiderskaya fortressEarl Pototskyy in the history of Ovidiopol | Center of historical tourism and practical archeology "eXteam" is looking forward to cooperate with investors | Offer for travel agents | Proposal for volunteers | How to get discount | archeology and travel | welcome to adzhider fortress | The Legend of Nogay | Archaeological tourism in Odessa in search of treasure | Tourism in Odessa. Start of the expedition | The first finds of the Expedition 53 | The intermediate results. 3d week of the expedition | Odessa tour operators visited the Adzhider | One day of expedition. Looking from the outside | Adzhidersky Museum: at the beginning of the glorious history | We found the barracks | The strength is not in stones | The tomb of OvidBoris Letstsano - The Forgotten hero of Lyman | Adzhiderska fortress in the historical documents. Joseph de Ribas | Dumskaya about us  | Historical tourism or cultural excursions to the Odessa region | Treasures of the Odessa region № 1. Gold of Attila | Gold of Haidamaks | The treasure of Borodino | Contact for travel to OdessaPolish delegation visited Expedition 53 | Ukrainian painters visiting the Expedition 53New Russia. History of the region | Francis P. De WolanChildren's summer campsMangazeya - Myth or Reality?  | eXteam Visiting Extreme party | fortress in press | Geography of treasuresFestival of tourismmap or the metal detector? | Mikhailovskaya (Sarmatian) Princess | Orlovsky treasure